Friday, October 16, 2009

ESPRIT OUTLET @ Tung Chung, Hong Kong

Beautiful sunny Saturday here in Hong Kong. I was invited by my client to join the post mid-autumn buffet party @ HK International Airport World Trade Center tonight. Considering it is my first official invite to an event, I have no choice but to shop for my shirt as I only brought with me a few T-shirts for this trip.

Staying here in Tung Chung is a bless as the nearest mall is within walking distance and the best of all is that this particular mall housed all the factory outlets under one roof, the one & only in Hong Kong so for travelers to HKG, do not miss this mall. To get here is pretty simple, just take the MTR, no matter which line you are, just follow the route to connect to Tung Chung line (orange in color), stop at Tung Chung which is one stop away from Disneyland. Look for the "Citygate" signage.



OK back to my shopping experience, I will be in HKG for a bit, therefore I am very careful with my spending. Today I went to ESPRIT OUTLET which is located at the 2nd floor of Citygate. Bought a urban fit long sleeves shirt for less than RM100. There is no way you can get an ESPRIT long sleeves in Malaysia at this price.



I also went to COACH OUTLET to check out some of the bags & wallets requested by friends. Very unfortunately all the items requested are the latest collection and the outlet does not carry it, it only carries off season & common signature items. So Cynthia, Jasmine & Ooi, if you are reading this, my apology and I will reply to you people by email after this posting.

Just two shops away from COACH, it will be the POLO Ralph Lauren OUTLET. A friend asked me to check out the Polo Tee embedding number 6. Hey PY dear, this is also not available. What's available here will be the Polo Tee embedding number 2 & 3 with variety of front badge. The common Polo Tee with the small horse badge price ranges from HKD300 - HKD500.

That is all for now, do check out my travelogue on my final day in Northern Thailand here.

Cheers!

3 comments:

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

Is is just single storey? I went to an Esprit in Mongkok three story..and lots of choices as well and it's much cheaper than Malaysia :D

MikeM said...

Hi Of Travels,

Yeap, it is single storey. I had been to the Mong Kok's as well, the one with MUJI & UNIQLO rite? ESPRIT is like GIORDANO here, wondering why it's blardy expensive in M'sia... thanks for visiting my site :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ill be at the Hong Kong airport for 5 hrs (minus 2), how far is Citygate Mall from the airport - first time in HK!

Post a Comment