Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coca Cola Zero x Neighbourhood

I have never seen this Coke Zero in Malaysia, we only see Coke Light most of the time. Do not ask me the difference between Zero & Light, all I know is both also cater for obese like me.

Ok, this is an interesting collaboration. Japanese brand Neighborhood has gotten together with Coca-Cola Zero. The outcome of the promotion is a special Neighborhood Coke Zero can, as well as some denim, a tote bag and a USB stick. The goods will be available in Hong Kong at Hoods.



So today I went to get my limited edition Coca Cola Zero x Neighbourhood can. It is still selling here whilst stock lasts. Avid Coke fans from Malaysia wanna get this? I am charging RM10/can, write me your details ya.



After my post yesterday, I received quite a few write-in from friends asking me to check out the prices, PY, Cynthia & Alan if you are reading this post, be patient ya, will revert those items' prices to you all soonest possible :)

2 comments:

Kennee said...

Wow... the can looks awesome!!!

MikeM said...

limited crossover edition

Post a Comment