Sunday, September 13, 2009

Introduction - Shop With Mike

Good day! I am known as MikeMmery in the blogosphere. I blogged here and here.

So what prompted me to start this blog? Friends around me know for the fact that I will be on a work-cum-tour to Hong Kong this coming October 2009. Hong Kong, best known as a shopping destination, many had requested me to purchase stuff from here and courier it back to them.



For easier access on the shopping list, I started this blog. Do not ask me how safe is it to shop with Mike. This is not another e-commerce site, created to make thousands out of it. It will be more of my experience overseas and at the same time I am to assist friends who wants to buy something here.



OK, here goes my itinerary. I will be off to Chiangmai on the 2nd October 2009. From Chiangmai, I will travel to Chiangrai and subsequently to Maesai & Myanmar if possible to complete my Thailand assignments here. I am not very sure if there is anything good to shop here, I do not even know how good will be the internet availability here as well but I will try my very best.

I will be away till 8th October 2009, then waiting for my next itinerary to Hong Kong on the 11th October 2009, I can stay here for up to 90 days here and am planning to spend my Christmas & New Year there. I will be staying @ Tung Chung, best known for the one and only OUTLETS gateway, meaning there are a few factory outlets here.

I will also be doing multiple entry visa to China just in case I need to travel there. Talking about 90 days, I might rot if staying at the same place most of the time.

So what am I doing there in Hong Kong? I am currently accepting a web development consultancy job, and am not under any employment or whatsoever. So if you yourself need a revamping on your website or your company's site, you know who to look for :)


For all shopping enquiries, please drop me a mail at mikemmery@gmail.com , like I mentioned before, this is a friendly site, someone who trust me and transactions can be done via maybank2u. All successful trade list will also be shared.

Shopping time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment